I just discovered TiddlyWiki tonight.  So obviously I must be using the
latest and greatest code.  It appears TiddlyWiki is at version 2.7.0.  I
also got the latest TiddlyFox extension which is 1.0alpha3.  When all was
said and done I shut down Firefox and restarted.

The thing is, every time I launch my Wiki for the first time in a Firefox
session, I keep getting the "Enabling TiddlyWiki file saving capability"
prompt and have to answer in the affirmative.  Yet every time I shut down
Firefox, restart it and load the Wiki I continue to get the prompt.

Unless I am reading the instructions wrong, I thought that after answering
"yes" the very first time, it should remember that answer for every future
launching of Firefox.

I'm also on the Firefox Release channel and running version 18.0 (and am up
to date).