Hi All
I'm trying to do something with document.lastModified - while this may be a
browser issue I have to just live with, here's what I'm stumped with:

1) insert some code in the default tiddler to show the
document.lastModified date and save a tiddlywiki.  Let's say the time is
exactly 7:10PM.
2) Immediately load your tiddlywiki in Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and IE.
Look at the tiddler with your code, and you will see 7:10PM.
3) Wait 10 minutes, and reload the tiddlywiki in all these browsers.  IE
and Firefox will still show 7:10PM... while Safari and Chrome will show
7:20PM.
4) Wait 5 minutes, edit the tiddler with this code, then cancel your
changes.  IE and Firefox will still show 7:10PM... while Safari and Chrome
will show 7:25PM.

I think the issue is that Chrome and Safari show when the displayed
document in the browser window was last modified, which is when you
reloaded it or when you redisplayed the tiddler (7:20PM and 7:25PM).
Firefox and IE show when the original saved file that is being displayed
was last modified, which is 7:10PM.

Why do I care?  :)

Say I make some updates to my tiddlywiki on my ipad or pc, and the next day
want to do some work... but don't remember whether I saved my ipad copy to
dropbox (meaning both the ipad and pc copy are synced) or whether I forgot
to do this (meaning my ipad copy is the newest).  I can look at the dropbox
and ipad copies of the tiddlywiki, but both will show the time and day I am
displaying the file... which is now.  What I //really// need to know is the
time the file was saved, as Firefox and IE would show, so I can tell which
copy is newest one.

Does anyone know how I might make Chrome and Safari display this info
instead?  I've tried the fileDate plugin at knightnet and Eric's DatePlugin
but the same issue comes up.

I've been just looking at the list of recently changed tiddlers and
guessing from there, but that assumes I don't work on the same tiddler more
than once in a day...

Thanks
Rich