Arc,

Thanks for the reply.
I think using an older browser is not going to work.
I found EasyEdit plugin of Visual TW to be much simpler to install, but
still requires you to enter image path.
Also Eric's QuickEdit plugin is good since it preserves original TW coding
and not html.

Anyway thanks for all your help. For now I am satisfied with the
functionality I have on my TW

Laali