I was working on this saving problem when I saw your message.

http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki/t/25bf45fcdf6c5495

I share the same sentiment when using the TW 2.2.4 version and FF 18. Old
but good. I am now trying to re-install older tiddlyfox 1.0a8. Thanks.

Meanwhile I am reverting to FF 5.0 to make the saving works. Don't know if
upgrading to a newer TW version will make the problem solved.

Handoko -
www.datacom.co.id/tiddly_tutor.html