I've read the instructions for manual plugin installation and it seems
simple enough, BUT:
Tonight I was browsing http://www.tiddlytools.com/ and all the plugins
offered there have only blocks of code - which makes sense to me when
there's a single block...what about when there's TWO big blocks of code to
paste in - does that mean create and tag 2 separate tiddlers, one for each
block ??

Maybe it is a dumb question, but this is not obvious to me.

IMO it's a very fancy, snazzy, blinky, busy site - almost enough to be
dizzying.
It would be alot easier for newbies like myself if that site had direct
links instead of code blocks - and if it does I cannot figure them out.

By way of contrast, the breadcrumbs plugin was a snap - just paste in the
URL and presto=> installed.

Thanks for any help.