Hi Yakov

I appreciate you explanations very much!! :-D

I've added "Yakov's comments" to the document.

I guess it would be very good practice ALWAYS to comment and explain
scripts and codes in one's documents to be able to learn more.

I've NEVER been very structured - however "fiddling" with TiddlyWiki,
learning a little css, using macro calls and a few scripts (here, and
there) - and creating lots, and lots of TiddlyWIki documents for all
kinds of purposes .. has shown me that stuff I considered to be WAY
over my head, just a couple of years ago, is almost within reach now!
It makes more and more sense when reading the source of available
plugins - and one's respect for those who create(d) this magic (the
TwWizards) grows with the insight...

Nice to be here ;-)

Thanks again !!

Cheers Måns Mårtensson