With Google Reader sadly shutting
down<http://googleblog.blogspot.de/2013/03/a-second-spring-of-cleaning.html>soon,
 I'm wondering if it is possible (read: simple) to use TW instead?
I've seen stuff on RSS and feeds but always thought of that as too advanced
for me so I'm wondering if there perhaps already exist some kind of
solution or parts of a solution? Or maybe even solutionS - and in that
case, what are the differences among them?

And would these things work on TiddlySpace? Would be cool if it is possible
to set up topical public newschannels there.

Thanks!

<:-)