Hi Vincent

I was busy with other things and didn't have time to test (meantime
using the v1.4.6 table editor).
So, after a long time I started testing the new versions (v1.5/0.7.7).

To be honest I only need the table editing feature. That feature makes
editing tables a breeze and I think it is worth to make a separate
plugin for that feature alone (I'am still using the "table-only"
version 1.4.6 daily).
I don't need the possibility of editing of other parts (on a PC with
large screen), but I can imagine other users do like it. For mobile
devices it is a different story (small screen).
In most of my TWs I installed Eric Shulman's Quick Edit package, but
after some time I noticed I used that package only for a few special
(custom defined) formats like an iFrame or an iFrame within a slider.
All other formatting (headers, lists, bold, ... and even some CSS
style wrapping) I do "by hand".

For testing (Windows 7, Firefox 19.02) I made a minimal test case
based on the new TW 2.7.1.
When I only added TWtid.min and TWted.min I only got a blank screen
after saving and reloading.
At first I thought it had something to do with the TW version, but
"older" TWs behaved the same.
Older versions of FF did not help either.
Since other browsers also showed a blank page, it wasn't a FF issue.
But I remembered seeing the the v1.5 plugins working (weeks ago I did
some preliminary testing).

When I added TWtid.min, TWted.min *AND* TWtcalc.min (v0.7.7) to an
empty TW everything worked as expected. After deleting TWtcalc.min the
blank page reappeared!
So there is a certain dependency between the plugins.
That wasn't the case with version 1.4.6; I use TWtid and TWted WITHOUT
TWtcalc!

A MTC with TWtid.min, TWted.min and TWtcalc.min did NOT show the
"backstage" button in the upper right corner.
I could go within the backstage with help of the "EnableEdit"
bookmarklet by Saq Imtiaz. It "repairs" the backstage/close buttons
during the session, but after reloading the TW the backstage button
doesn't show again.
With tables, headers and ordered/unordered lists I only see the "C"
button; no "E" button is visible although TWtid and TWted are enabled
and TWted is active in View mode (default settings).
I remember from preliminary testing I saw the "E" button and could do
some editing.
An older (v3.6) portable version of FF behaved the same: no backstage
button, no "E" button.
Chrome portable (v25) behaved the same as well: no backstage button,
no "E" button.

Another strange thing I noted in FF (NOT in Chrome):
----
!!!Ordered list
# item1
# item2
# item3
## item3.1
# item4
# item5
# item6
## item6.1
!!!Unordered list
* item1
* item2
* item3
** item3.1
----
Hovering over the block elements (in FF, v19 & v3.6) you see the "C"
button except for item3 and item6 in the ordered list and item3 in the
unordered list. In Chrome you see it everywhere.

I don't know what is happening; I can't even start testing.
My MTC can be found here [1]

Cheers,

Ton

[1] https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2638511/MTC_TWtid_TWted_TWtcalc.html