I'd say you are pretty safe on using portable Firefox. If not safer with
them than installed versions.

I most admit I use a lot of plugins but there are a lot on that list I
haven't really used.

One thing that seems odd is that you seem to have duplicates of some
plugins like:
CopyTiddlerPlugin
CopyTiddlerPlugin[2]

Really any plugins that I see that I think might be causing issues seem to
already be disabled...

It looks like you have the ExportTiddlersPlugin installed so if you
wouldn't mind it could be very useful if you made an export.html with just
the "systemConfig" tagged tiddlers and upload it somewhere to
download. That way I could test out a copy of your TW that is just the core
code + your plugins.