There are many different ways to do this actually. The easiest and most
direct I can think of would be to use inline styling:

---Example Tiddler---

@@display:block;border:1px solid
#323232;display:inline-block;float:right;padding:0.5em;
![[Cranial nerves]]
CN I – [[Olfactory]]
CN II – [[Optic]]
CN III – [[Oculomotor]]
CN IV – [[Trochlear]]
CN V – [[Trigeminal]]
CN VI – [[Abducens]]
CN VII – [[Facial]]
CN VIII – [[Vestibulocochlear]]
CN IX – [[Glossopharyngeal]]
CN X – [[Vagus]]
CN XI – [[Accessory]]
CN XII – [[Hypoglossal]]
@@
The olfactory nerve, or cranial nerve I, is the first of twelve cranial
nerves. It is instrumental in the sense of smell. Derived from the
embryonic nasal placode, the olfactory nerve is capable of regeneration.
The olfactory nerve is sensory in nature and originates on the olfactory
mucosa in the anterosuperior nasal cavity.[1] From the olfactory mucosa,
the nerve travels down the olfactory tract until it reaches the olfactory
bulb, where the fascicles of the olfactory nerve pass through foramina on
the cribriform plate, which resides on the roof of the nasal cavity. These
fascicles are not visible on a cadaver brain because they are severed upon
removal.

@@border:1px solid #323232;display:block;width:150px;padding:0.5em;
!Contents
# Anatomy
# Testing
# Lesions
# See also
# External links
# Notes
@@

!Anatomy

The specialized olfactory receptor neurons of the olfactory nerve are
located in the olfactory mucosa of the upper parts of the nasal cavity. The
olfactory nerves do not form two trunks as do the remaining cranial nerves.
Rather, they consist of a collection of many sensory nerve fibers that
extend from the olfactory epithelium to the olfactory bulb, passing through
the many openings of the Cribriform plate of the Ethmoid bone, a sieve-like
structure.

Olfactory receptor neurons continue to be born throughout life and extend
new axons to the olfactory bulb. Olfactory ensheathing glia wrap bundles of
these axons and are thought to facilitate their passage into the central
nervous system.

The sense of smell (olfaction) arises from the stimulation of olfactory (or
odorant) receptors by small molecules of different spatial, chemical, and
electrical properties that pass over the nasal epithelium in the nasal
cavity during inhalation. These interactions are transduced into electrical
activity in the olfactory bulb, which then transmits the electrical
activity to other parts of the olfactory system and the rest of the central
nervous system via the olfactory tract.

The olfactory nerve is the shortest of the twelve cranial nerves and only
one of two cranial nerves (the other being the optic nerve) that do not
join with the brainstem.

!Testing

Damage to this nerve impairs the sense of smell. To test the function of
the olfactory nerve, doctors block one of the patient's nostrils and place
a pungent odor (such as damp coffee essence) under the open nostril. The
test is then repeated on the other nostril. If the patient can smell the
coffee, not necessarily identify what it is, the patient’s olfactory nerve
is functioning.

!Lesions

Lesions to the olfactory nerve can occur because of blunt trauma, such as
coup-contra-coup damage, meningitis, and tumors of the frontal lobe. They
often lead to a reduced ability to taste and smell. However, lesions of the
olfactory nerve do not lead to a reduced ability to sense pain from the
nasal epithelium. This is because pain from the nasal epithelium is not
carried to the central nervous system by the olfactory nerve; rather, it is
carried to the central nervous system by the trigeminal nerve (cranial
nerve V).

---End of Example Tiddler---

For more advanced styling options or easier reusability you would want to
use inline classes or inline HTML and than make the needed CSS.