Thanks for the clear explanation but... it doesn't work.

I'm using the TeamTaskSkin but whereever I add the CSS (within the
TeamTaskSkin of within [[StyleSheet]], the colors doesn't change).
But when I add a font-size: 1,5em to the .popupclass1 then the font in de
popup is bigger.  So your solution somehow works, but not for the colors...

I think some CSS-setting overrides this color-setting?? But where???