On Monday, May 6, 2013 10:19:56 PM UTC+2, carlos duarte wrote:

> by any chance do you know how to "wrap" a transcluded tiddler in code?
> let's say i have a tiddler that contains a bash script (non-syntax
> highlighted), and then i want to transclude it somewhere else, but i want
> the transclusion to be syntax highlighted... how do i do that?

I think there is no simple way to achieve that, because transcluding
tiddler text without {{{}}} will transform line breaks to <br> elements.

so if you have

[mario:~] $ cd
[mario:~] $ ls -a

it will be highlighted like that
[mario:~] $ cd<br>[mario:~] $ ls -a

see the <br> element

--------
Is there a problem, if you have a tiddler eg: myScript that contains:

<code class="brush:bash">
[mario:~] $ cd
[mario:~] $ ls -a
</code>

or

{{{
[mario:~] $ cd
[mario:~] $ ls -a
}}}

if you transclude <<tiddler myScript>> you'll get a syntax highglighted
version

For the second version you'll need create a tiddler named: zzConfig tagged
systemConfig
that contains

config.options.chkGuessSyntax = true;
config.options.chkExpertSyntax = true;

config.options.txtShText = 'brush:bash';

-----

but I think there is no way around the {{{}}} or //{{{ //}}} ....

see: http://syntaxhighlighter.tiddlyspace.com/#SyntaxHighlighterPlugin3Info
for more info.

have fun!
mario