*Thank you, Eric!*

A year ago, two trends converged to discourage me:  The *Great Browser
Crisis of TiddlyWiki*, and my own favorite wiki documents becoming to large
and slow to handle.  Thanks to you and others, the G.B.Crisis is gone
(although I still have psychological scars and some technical knowledge I
never asked for).

As for my documents, I've found solutions and work-arounds, and decided I
don't need so many plug-ins ... who knows, maybe I'll be able to get some
more RAM someday.

In summary, I can breathe again.  Thanks!
*
A Minor Criticism about Presentation*

The Downloading <http://tiddlywiki.com/#Downloading>tiddler in 2.8.0 does
not include references to Windows 7, Window 8, and Chrome.  That tiddler is
the first place to which a TW Newbie is directed from the opening screen.
I think prospective users would conclude from the current content that TW
is a stale project.