Thanks Mat. I am tracking down all the TW builds out there in the wild as
there are some really good concepts. I think the drag & drop is a creative
bit of programming in that particular one, but for my purposes I think
seeing it is enough, which is why I tracked down this thread.

You have been very helpful, but dragging Ian back into the conversation at
this point would be wasting his time as I don't have a specific problem to
solve.

Speaking of which, this forum has been great for seeing the new kinds of
ideas out there. It's really helped me evolve my knowledge of how to work
with TW and make my version of TeamTasks simpler/better to work with.