On Jun 20, 1:58 am, cdent <chris.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Double bump.
> Please
> see:http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlyspace/browse_frm/thread/88fea849...

Profound apologies for the delay. I've been dealing with some serious
health issues that sidetracked me for a while, but I'm feeling
somewhat better and have more energy now, so I'm back to work on
updates to TiddlyWiki Classic...

I've just made another update to the BETA for TiddlyWiki Classic 2.8.1
(now BETA 2) in order to correct a problem in TW280 with the
calculation of 'useJavaSaver' and 'readOnly' flags.  When viewing the
beta *on-line*, you should no longer see a warning about loading Java,
and the document should default to read-only (i.e., you should see
"view" instead of "edit" in the tiddler toolbar commands).

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Because the previously posted beta changes are on the 'critical path'
for some users and the newest beta fix is relatively simple (though
still important), I intend to promote this build to full release THIS
WEEKEND.  If you have any concerns, please test this BETA 2 version
ASAP and report any problems to me immediately.

-e