Hi all,

I've just made another update to the BETA for TiddlyWiki Classic 2.8.1
(now BETA 2) in order to correct a problem in TW280 with the
calculation of 'useJavaSaver' and 'readOnly' flags.  When viewing the
beta *on-line*, you should no longer see a warning about loading
Java,
and the document should default to read-only (i.e., you should see
"view" instead of "edit" in the tiddler toolbar commands).

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Because the previously posted beta changes are on the 'critical path'
for some users and the newest beta fix is relatively simple (though
still important), I intend to promote this build to full release THIS
WEEKEND.  If you have any concerns, please test this BETA 2 version
ASAP and report any problems to me immediately.

TiddlyWiki Classic 2.8.1 BETA 2:
   http://www.TiddlyWiki.com/beta

-e