Hi Eric,

Upgrade to 2.8.1 on Linux and FF16 and Tiddlyfox 1.0alpha3 works fine by
renaming the file names method.
I used the tiddlytools.html locally for it, it becomes slow and the
backstage is lost.
Eric are you going to update the plugin showlocaldirectory, it fails with
the above mentioned FF and gives following message:
 "Error: A script from "file://" was denied UniversalXPConnect privileges. "

Thanks, Okido