Sorry for my double post, but I'm stuck with my issue. I've already tried
several ways but no luck. I don't know if I missed something or if this is
a bug. Any hints? I really need this Plugin[1] to create tiddler templates
like Eric did[2].

Best regards,
Albert

[1] http://www.tiddlytools.com/#TaggedTemplateTweak