Hi Jeremy and others,

I just finished watching hangout No7, this was really interesting.
Good to hear that d3.js is integrated in tw5, I use d3.js in TWc for
manipulating data sets and generating graphs.
Will d3.js be added in the form of a plugin ?
Other item that was addressed in one of the hangouts was were are people
TWc or TW5 using for.
I am using it for note taking, as quick report and graph generator, a tool
to manage a risk analysis for foodsafety and as a system for managing
documents.

Okido