I recently upgraded to 2.8.1 as firefox security has finally caught up with
me.

The save does not work, for me, because the saved file does not include the
following bolded lines.

<!--POST-HEAD-START-->

<!--POST-HEAD-END-->
*</head>
<!--PRE-BODY-START-->

<!--PRE-BODY-END-->

If I copy these two lines back into the newly saved tiddlywiki, the new
file will work.

I have not tested to see if this is caused by some of my plugins, yet.

Accidentally left clicking the save link seems to cause almost catastrophic
failures, I am wondering if we can somehow disable left clicks on this link.

I also note that the right click seems to take ages to respond.

I have disabled the tiddlyfox plugin, as that no longer seems to perform
the function I installed it for.

Maybe I am simply overlooking something?

...Lyall