This is an improper use of your announcement, I'm sure, but I want your
interest, prayers and feedback.  I'm working on a book about Asperger's
"Disorder".  The traits of Asperger's are separable, but
the ramifications interact with and compound each other.  Picture the
ripples that are created in still water by a handful of pebbles.   Normally
my first step is to launch a personal wiki, because I want to research
connections.  But in this case they are already myriad; I might not get
benefit, and I could even be more overwhelmed.

Braintags facilitates yet more "connecting" ... therefore it may be just
the wrong tool.

I've started with MS Word.  This is my first experience with a lengthy
manuscript and Outline View is indispensable.   Unfamiliar, linear, yet
helpful for reasons I hope I have elucidated.