Thanks Jeremy.

I just submitted a pull request to GitHub with the update. That's all new
to me, so let me know if I did anything incorrectly, or there's better ways
to do things, etc.

Looking forward to a new signed jar (though many say it's better to run
unsigned security-wise; in this case, I'd rather have it signed and use a
higher security setting).

Things seem to be working well except that listFiles() doesn't return
anything; I haven't been able to establish if this is a JVM security issue
-- I didn't know the method was there before now! (And didn't change it,
but most of the methods used the broken one.)

Cheers.