I'd like to +1 the idea as well.

Though I do wonder given how different TW5 is from TWc if really it
wouldn't be better to rename it. (It is after all still early on in
it's development and many programs start out with code names and than move
on to their real names when they leave the early stages and start coming
into their own.)
I see PMario's points, though at the same time I find myself wondering why
something that is really not an upgrade nor replacement to it's predecessor
is carrying on it's name. Just from the people I know in the real world who
don't track this group but use TWc due to me giving them copies, when I
first bring up TW5 I'm often meet with a lot of excitement because they
think "TidilyWiki" the program they knew and love is getting a major
update, and than as they learn more about and get a chance to use it they
get rather depressed since for many of them the foreseeable TW5 won't be
able to replace TWc for a long time, if ever.

With that I think having such different programs with the same name is
hurting the brand and may even be hurting TW5 itself as people go into it
with expectations that are not going to be meet. To give an analogy I'd say
it's like walking into a brand new department store building expecting a
department store and instead you find yourself in a grocery store. Which to
me seems like a bad thing in a lot of ways because in my experience people
than get depressed or some even feel betrayed that it's not what they
thought or was lead to believe it was and than simply walk away with
no intention of ever giving it a chance. Whereas if it was something
entirely new they would be more willing to look at it as something new and
think of ways to use it rather than disregarding it as false advertising.

Anyway that's just me 2ยข which in the modern day you can't even buy a
gumball for that so it can't be worth much. XD