Hi Jeremy

I will certainly advertise Tiddlywiki. One thing I am not entirely clear
about myself and this is going to come up in discussions with others is the
reasoning behind the differences between Tiddlywiki5 markup and other
versions of, most notably standard Markdown or Multimarkdown, which
combined may have the biggest following these days. Note that I am not
suggesting to adopt other markup systems used elsewhere, I am just not in a
position to do so but it would help to understand what advantages if any
would spring from learning yet another flavour of markup or if these are
just alternative and exchangeable realizations of plain-text markup.

Regarding the syncing with owncloud: What you describe is precisely what I
am doing and it works. The occasional error messages on the ipad can be
ignored it seems but more problematic is the fact that on still has be
absolutely clear on where the most recent version of one's TW5 wiki resides
at any one moment. Opening the wrong one will overwrite previous changes
and additions elsewhere no matter if the same tiddlers were altered on both
sides or different ones, it is all or nothing. Therefore, if the
granularity of the sync process could be finer, say on the level of
individual tiddlers, that would reduce the possibilities of data loss
greatly. But I don't know if the amount of coding necessary to achieve this
would be even feasible and sadly, not being a programmer, I cannot
contribute myself. There are many options out there and I realize that not
all of them can be accounted for.

Thanks
Chris