Right now I think I figured out that my issue is that the script when
placed in the viewTemplate like this:
I've also tried:

But it only works when I force a refresh on the iFrame, but if I put the
script in any given tiddler it runs when the tiddler is opened and works as
intended, so my question is where/how should I put the script to get it to
run as if it was in every tiddler without physically putting it in every
tiddler?

Trying to simply the question:

If I just past:
<script>
var title = (tiddler instanceof Tiddler)? tiddler.title : tiddler;
window.parent.document.getElementById('iTitle').innerHTML=title;
</script>

In all the tiddlers in my TW It would work as I want.

So my question is where can I put the script to get it to be ran when any
tiddler is opened as if it was part of the tiddler without having to add it
into every tiddler.