> If I understand it right, to update my TW5 file, I just need to download
> checkbox.js, import it into my TW5, save, and reload the file - right?

No, that's not a good idea. You'd end up with modules drawn from different
versions of the TW5 core. There isn't a smooth upgrade process at the
moment - the easiest way is to:

1 - download a fresh empty.html from http://five.tiddlywiki.com/empty.html
2 - open the empty.html
3 - drag the old tiddlywiki5 html file into the empty.html browser window;
all the non-system tiddlers in your original wiki should be imported
4 - save the file

The upgrade process will soon be a simpler one or two click affair,

Best wishes

Jeremy

> For one file, this seems easy, but what if I have an existing TW5 file
> with a bunch of tiddlers and want to upgrade when you have a bigger TW5
> release?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Arkady
>

> On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 2:24 PM, Jeremy Ruston <jeremy.rus...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi Arkady
>>
>> Thanks for the feedback. The checkbox widget should definitely update the
>> modified and modifier fields. I've committed an update:
>>

>> https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/commit/d42fb673f88ea6f0a23583bbc92bfcdb967180a1
>>
>> It won't show up on five.tiddlywiki.com until the current widget
>> refactoring is merged in the next day or two,
>>
>> Best wishes
>>
>> Jeremy
>>

>> On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 8:36 PM, Arkady Grudzinsky <agrudzin...@gmail.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> I'm playing with TW5 for GTD implementation.  I have noticed that adding
>>> the tag "done" to a "task" tiddler using a checkbox widget does not update
>>> the modified field of the task tiddler.  I think, it should.  Adding "done"
>>> tag by editing the tiddler does update the modified field.  Using the
>>> checkbox should not be different.  I was going to use it to track tasks
>>> completed within last week.
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>> --
>> Jeremy Ruston