Hello
I want to create a new tiddler wich contains a) a Linklist of the actual Tiddlers b) a quite complicated expression with Macro and Formatting that I would like to extract from a templateTiddler...

So far I got this:
{<<clickify newTiddler
   label:"save this story!" focus:title tag:[[Tag Tag]]:Stunde
title:{{prompt('bitte geben Sie einen Namen für Ihre Zusammenstellung ein','')}}
   text:{{
      var out="";
      story.forEachTiddler(function(t){
   var tid=store.getTiddler(t);
    if(tid&&!tid.isTagged("excludeStory"))
      out;
   }}>>

This works well an produces a tiddler containing links to all Tiddlers open at that moment.

Now I would like to ad somthing lig this this in the text field

'store.getTiddlerText('StoryButtonSetTemplate');

to insert two formated Buttons from a templateTiddler which allow to display the story both as a slide show and as a row of tiddlers.

Is this somehow possible?

hopefully Jan