As Tobias says, the formal way to file a bug report is via GitHub but while
TW5 is under rapid development it usually makes more sense to discuss it on
one of the TW Google groups first.

With reference to the encoding problem, can you identify the browser and
operating system you are using, and how you're doing the saving?

Many thanks,

Jeremy

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 5:51 PM, Tobias Beer <beertob...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What's the best way to report TW5 bugs/feature requests/suggestions?  I'm
>> actively playing with TW5 and have many of those.  Probably, many of those
>> are known, but some are new.  Where can I check?
>>

> Assuming you're somewhat confident about writing a bug report [1], you can
> give it a shot at GitHub...
> https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues
>
> ...or simply start a discussion here and wait for Jeremy to pick it up,
> otherwise *bump* the thread until he or someone else does.
>
> Tobias.
>
> [1] http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html
>
> --

Jeremy Ruston