Hi Robert

These are terrific. The fish are alive and stylish, and there's a funky
kind of contemporary vibe that's instantly appealing. The variety of
species and orientations looks great.

(And for everyone else's benefit, Robert emailed me earlier in the summer
offering his services. He's an experienced, professional designer and very
kindly offered to undertake his full creative process for TiddlyWiki. I
repeated for Robert the remarks I've made before here about my own
particular thoughts/prejudices, and the constraints in terms of what we
might want to do with a logo. We ended up thinking more about mascots than
conventional logos, possibly as a result of my bringing in my old
tiddler=fish idea).

I don't know what kind of feedback is most useful; hopefully other people
will express their opinions too. I'd be interested to explore how to evoke
the feeling you get when you see a shoal of fish: the multiplicity of
smaller organisms acting as a single one. The detail in the fish
illustrations is terrific, and I wouldn't want to lose that; maybe one or
or more larger fish could be shown in front of a wall of tiddlers.

Many thanks for your work on this,

Best wishes

Jeremy

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 7:47 PM, Stephan Hradek <stephan.hra...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Nice. Reminds me a bit of the O'Reilley bestiarium.
>
> --

Jeremy Ruston
mailto:jeremy.rus...@gmail.com