On Thursday, November 7, 2013 1:43:24 PM UTC-8, Bob Robison wrote:

> also wish the TiddlyWiki IRC channel was a bit more active, or that there
> was some other open chat area that was a good place to post quick questions
> in a more interactive venue.

Both Jeremy and I host Google Hangouts (live video chat with
screensharing).  Jeremy's "TiddlyWiki Hangouts" are on Tuesdays at 4pm UDT.
 My "TiddlyWiki Classic Clinic" Hangouts are on Thursdays, 3pm Pacific Time
(UDT-8).

The next TiddlyWiki Classic Clinic is going to start in about 20 minutes or
so....

I will be posting a link when it's up and running... please join us there
for a live, interactive TiddlyWiki discussion and help session.

-e