Hi Eric

Thank you for helping me with my "alternative image path fallback issue" in
Firefox. Now it works well (images are shown) both in my fET.tables and in
my list templates. :-D (

Don't know how/where to post a feature request for being able to specfy
fallbacks for missing fieldvalues - like the instance where a tiddler is
missing  when using store.getTiddlerText("MissingTiddler","FallbackText")

Cheers Måns Mårtensson