On Sunday, November 10, 2013 22:54, Jeremy Ruston wrote
regarding Re: [tw] Re: [TW5] Is there a way to import multiple tiddlers from a
single file?:

> I've just tested Firefox 25 for OS X, and it does the multiple selection
> properly. Maybe it's a Linux thing?

It could be.  I'll keep an eye on it.  I know,  I can upload multiple
sites for some sites (Google Drive, for example).

> OK, do be aware that browsers are generally extremely strict about JSON
> syntax.
> Watch out for the string escaping rules:
>
> http://www.json.org

Thanks for the reference.  JSON seems like a good format to learn.  It
seems much leaner and readable than XML.  The syntax is very close to
Perl where [] denotes array references and {} denotes hash references
or objects with "string - value" pairs.

For my application (task management) I would not need to enter complex
tiddler contents - just the title and a few tags and fields to import
tasks from spreadsheets.  Once again, TW5 seems to fit my needs very
well.

Thanks.

--
Arkady