Hi Dylan

Currently there is little documentation for TW5 except what Jeremy has at
five.tiddlywiki.com, and answers in this group to my many questions.
Seriously, reading answers to my posts in this group is a good start!

I created a TW5 "mall" of tips and tricks, but with the refactoring, there
were a number of changes, and it will be a week or two before I will be
able to update it.

The alpha phase has been one of rapid changes, so trying to do extensive
documentation is hard work. Once the dust clears a little bit some
documentation and tutorials will follow.

Dave