Sorry Dave, I missed this one.

You don't need the `format` attribute on the transclude widget. The `field`
attribute also defaults to `text`, so you can omit that too.

Otherwise, I don't see a problem. Is it just that the lack of a newline
after the transclude widget is forcing it to parse the transcluded tiddler
in inline mode, meaning that block syntax like headings won't be displayed
correctly? If so, try this:

<$list filter="[is[current]tagging[]sort[title]]">
<$link to={{!!title}}><$view field="title"/></$link><br><br>

<$transclude/>

<hr></$list>

Best wishes

Jeremy

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 1:28 PM, David Gifford <dgiff...@crcna.org> wrote:

> 20 views but no answers. Anyone want to help me out?
>
> Dave
>

> On Monday, November 11, 2013 7:21:56 PM UTC-6, David Gifford wrote:
>>
>> Hi all
>>
>> I thought I had this right, switching this from view to transclude:
>>
>> <$list filter="[is[current]tagging[]sort[title]]">
>> <$link to={{!!title}}><$view field="title"/></$link><br><br>
>> <$transclude field="text" format="wikified"/><hr></$list>
>>
>> But now the transclude field doesn't wikify it.
>>
>> Can someone give me a code that will wikify the text field of the
>> tiddlers in the list? Preferably one that will last throughout the rest of
>> the alpha phase? =)
>>
>> Dave
>>
>  --

Jeremy Ruston