Den måndagen den 11:e november 2013 kl. 12:33:31 UTC+1 skrev magev958:

> Den måndagen den 11:e november 2013 kl. 11:58:17 UTC+1 skrev magev958:
>>

>> Den torsdagen den 7:e november 2013 kl. 16:11:35 UTC+1 skrev magev958:
>>>
>>>  I have also run in some strange problem.
>>> It all work in my TW on my usb-stick but when I moved it (copy & paste)
>>> to the network-drive at work the script gives a error "Identifier, string
>>> or number is expected" (translated from swedish). It still work from
>>> usb-stick if I bring both up in windows next to each other but the
>>> network-copy give an error. ?
>>>

>> I've tested to open the TW on the networkdrive with a portable version FF
>> 24 and it works. Seems to be a IE8 problem :(
>>

> Right now I tested to validate the html-form-code with
> http://validator.w3.org, corrected a few errors and now it seems to work
> over the network!

I wrote to soon. It took my companys IT-department 3 years to upgrade to
IE8, but this monday after only 6 months they upgrade to IE10 and IE10
broke the code again! Now as soon as I load the TW (from the networkdrive)
and open the tiddler with the script, the script shows the error "cannot
find member" and it won't save!