Reactions:

1. Preview was REALLY helpful when transferring items from classic to 5.
But now I will probably never use it again. I use a wide screen and expand
the tiddler area, so vertically will always be my choice. Horizontal makes
comparison more difficult.

2. I would rather have everything be in Edittemplate than Viewtemplate. I
am surprised that you add content, go to view, then go back in to edit tags
and fields. Seems like too much work. I do everything in edit, and only if
view has something odd do I go and fix it. My choice would be tabs in
edittemplate, with the tags tab open by default every time you open editt,
even if the last time you opened editt for that tiddler you left a
different tab open. Lists and fields could be a second and third tab, and
any plugin configuration would be other tabs. But I would also like tagging
to be available in viewtemplate, too, even if in the information panel, or
as a popup by clicking a button in a "plugin button row" just below the
tiddler subtitle.

3. I really like TagSearchPlugin and hope that a similar plugin can get
developed for 5, because I would use it extensively, but it should be a
plugin, not default. I hadn-t seen that when using classic, I don't think,
but would have used it quite a bit if I had.

Dave