On Friday, November 22, 2013 7:11:03 AM UTC-5, Josh wrote:

> Having seen a lot of examples of what people have done with TWC and TW5 I
> am inspired to modify the standard TW5 and create my own for managing tasks
> and projects. One that recently caught my eye was
> http://nocategories.net/tiddlywiki/bestrew.html<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fnocategories.net%2Ftiddlywiki%2Fbestrew.html&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEFnrXWrolLnWJeVqv1cOMVuFT0-w>
>  where
> Dylan I believe has integrated a HTML table with wikitext inside the column
> and row elements to display the tiddler fields.

I cobbled my tables together somewhat manually and I would say that if I
knew of a faster/easier way, it might have gone faster. The HTML table I
borrowed was already styled for TW5 (not the class values in the HTML
markup). I copied it from the HTML used to present fields metadata in the
"get info" view. I cleaned out the contents of the table and wrapped it in
some TiddlyTags to make it display my own custom fields. Here's a cleaner
example of the markup I used. In this example, I'm getting all the tiddlers
tagged "submission" and then building out a table to list each of those
tiddlers' custom fields:

<$list filter="[!has[draft.of]sort[title]tag[submissions]!is[system]]">
 <tbody>
 <$edit field="sub_work" type="select"></$edit>
 <$edit field="sub_venue"></$edit>
 <$edit field="sub_status"></$edit>
 <$edit field="send_date"></$edit>
 <$edit field="reply_date"></$edit>
 </tbody>
 <hr style="margin:2em;"/>
</$list>

note: with the current version of TW5, you have to take out all the
linebreaks before this will work properly. In SublimeText  you can just
select the code and do command(or control)+J to "join" all the lines up
before pasting it into your Tiddler.