Short version: please subscribe to my YouTube channel to to get me over the
100 subscribers mark:

http://www.youtube.com/user/jermolene

So, as some of you may know, TiddlyWiki Hangout #22 was disrupted by the
inappropriate behaviour of an unwelcome visitor. That made it impossible to
release the video as usual. Instead, I've had to download it and then
laboriously locate and cut the offending parts. With Mario helping as
another pair of eyes, I'm now done, and I shall post when the upload to
YouTube completes.

To avoid this happening in the future we need to set the hangout to be
private. The catch is that I can only do that if I have over 100
subscribers on my YouTube channel - the total is currently 36.

I'd be very grateful therefore if you could take the time to subscribe to
my channel, ideally as many times as possible!

Many thanks,

Jeremy.

--
Jeremy Ruston