Can you give more details about your use case? Presumably you want to be
able to see the edit controls in some situations and not in others? Are you
hosting your TW5 somewhere online?

You can hide the editing features by switching to the "Read Only" theme.
One way to use it is to switch to that theme before you save changes, then
when the wiki is reloaded the "Read Only" theme will be in force.

Best wishes

Jeremy

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 9:41 PM, JtStokes <jthsto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Complete novice with html, can't seem to turn off the editing tools in
> TW5.  I just want to remove the 'edit tiddler', 'new tiddler', 'settings',
> and 'download' buttons.  How would I do that?
>
> --

Jeremy Ruston
mailto:jeremy.rus...@gmail.com