Hi Ken

Thank you for those thoughtful words, much appreciated.

For my part, it's hard to express how deeply this community drives my work.
TiddlyWiki5 is very much the product of a collective mind. Working on it has
been the most satisfying professional experience of my life, and I'm hopeful
that with your support I'll still be doing it for many years.

2013 has been a big year for TW5; we've gone from an unusable prototype to
something that people are starting to find useful. Let's hope that we can make
2014 even better by taking TiddlyWiki into the mainstream.

Best wishes

Jeremy

—
Sent from Mailbox for iPad