Got it!

Was looking for save option within tiddler but it was on the right-side to
the 'gear' box that i had to look.
Thanks for your feedback Ton - it's nice to know someone is trying to help.
I feel if i can do the basics without having to run to the forums all the
time that basically anyone can do a TiddlyWiki.
This no.5 looks quite promising!

Cheers to you and Merry Christmas to all!

;)