Hi Jeremy,

Forgot to mention:

1) Installing

sudo npm install -g tiddlywiki

did not work on Windows 7:

'sudo' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable
program or batch file.

That sudo part isn't that a Unix/Linux command?

npm install -g tiddlywiki

did work on Windows 7.

2) Upgrading

The tiddler 'Upgrading TiddlyWiki on Node.js' at http://tiddlywiki.com/
says:

sudo npm -g upgrade tiddlywiki

Apart from the sudo part, the order (-g before upgrade), npm documentation
[1] talks about update instead of upgrade:

npm update [-g] [<name> [<name> ...]]

The documentation at [2] does not contain an upgrade command.

I found a reference to upgrade node.js via npm [3] but that is something
different!

I just did some searching; did not test anything.

Cheers,

Ton

[1] https://npmjs.org/doc/cli/npm-update.html

[2] https://npmjs.org/doc/