I'm using the Markdown plugin from here:
http://tiddlywiki.com/markdowndemo.html

Text formatting works fine...but how can I link to other Tiddlers?

CamelCase links don't appear to work.

I thought a syntax like:
[Music to Look For](#Music to Look For)

would work, but while it looks and is (copies) exactly the same as if I
right-click on the navigation link to that Tiddler:

file:///Users/chris/Dropbox/tmp/tid5/index.html#Music%20to%20Look%20For

in the sidebar, it doesn't work in the Tiddler, though it does from the
sidebar...