Hi Jeremy, thanks so much for your prompt response.  Using your updated
instructions, I'm able to produce a well-rendered TiddlyWiki, but now the
right sidebar is missing, so I can't search for or otherwise select the
"Hello" tiddler that I created.  I suppose that I need to do some more
investigation into what constitutes a "minimal" TiddlyWiki.  Any guidance
you can give me in this investigation is appreciated.

Marc