On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 11:56 AM, Stephan Hradek
<stephan.hra...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, 16. Januar 2014 11:49:11 UTC+1 schrieb Jeremy Ruston:
>

>> The easiest way to use a filter is to place it in triple curly braces.
>> You'll get back a list of links to the tiddlers that the filter yields. For
>> example:
>>
>> {{{ [tag[introduction]] }}}
>>

>> May I cry out loud "Inconsistency"? {{tiddler}} transcludes a tiddler
> [[tiddler]] links to a tiddler. But now {{{ does not transclude but link…

Well, it still transcludes, it's just the default template for doing so is
a link. We could make it so that the default template transcluded the text
of each tiddler in the list, but I don't think that would be so useful.

Or maybe [[[ <filter> ]]] should transclude links, and {{{ <filter> }}}
should transclude content. I quite like that.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

--
Jeremy Ruston