Hi, sorry in advance. This is probably obvious but I'm just not getting it.

I'm trying to apply custom styles to my TiddlyWiki 5.0.3-beta. I think
there is a "ShadowTiddler" called "StyleSheet" that I can override by
creating a tiddler (that's just a blog entry right? Created by clicking the
"+"?). I've created one, but it doesn't seem to be working and so I'm not
at all sure that I'm doing any of it correctly.

In other words, here's what I've done.

Opened my TiddlyWiki,
Clicked the "+" to create a new entry.
Added the text: