Hi Måns

That's very helpful, thank you. Annoyingly, the menu bar support in
node-webkit is quite platform specific. Currently, on Mac TiddlyDesktop
generates a single menu bar which it assigns to the main window. OS X then
makes that menu bar available for all windows belonging to the application.
On Windows, one has to create a menu bar for each window, including the
main window.

Some material I've read suggests that menu behaviour in node-webkit under
Linux differs according to the window manager.

So, handling menus at all seems like a big can of worms. What I propose to
do instead is provide access to developer tools via a button against each
wiki in the main wiki list. That way I'll be able to make the
implementation entirely platform independent.

Many thanks,

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Ruston