You're welcome, that puzzled me. Thank you for the fast fix.

However, wouldn't it be neater to add a little trash near the down arrow to
delete the previously defined type, as we have for all oher fields?
I think at people who could copy this part of code to add the same
selection pannel for other fields in custom edit template. It's nice the
empty field do not show in filter results, but wouldn't it be better that
it is purely and simply deleted from the html file?