Le mardi 21 janvier 2014 12:38:35 UTC+1, passingby a écrit :

> -How do we display a count of all tiddlers in the TW5?

It is already done in the Control panel ("Basics" tab).
If you want to have it elsewhere, copy the code from the shadow tiddler
$:/core/ui/ControlPanel/Basics and put it where you want.

-Is there way to put the 'close all' tiddlers link up above the list of
> open tiddlers in the right side bar ? When the open tiddlers list is long
> the link gets way below in the page.

 Edit the shadow tiddler $:/core/ui/SideBar/Open by cuting/pasting the
button widget from the bottom to the top of the tiddler:

<$button message="tw-close-all-tiddlers" class="btn-invisible
btn-mini">close all</$button>