Hallo!

Yes, I mean your contacts example. I don't understand at all why you use a
viewer tiddler, but I suppose why since I'm familiar with the separation of
concerns. That kind of things are a bit twisted for a third person.

One thing that I really miss is a list if core available variables and methods
and how to use them. I tried to look into tiddlywiky main page with no luck.
One example is the tw-list-item. What is that exactly? How many types of items
are out there? How can I use them for my own purposes? I don't like to use
things that I don't understand where they came from. Maybe there is a better
way to do what I want but I don't know how because I lack for a reference.

Of course nobody have to write that extensive documentation, but it will help a
lot.